When you or a loved one is injured in an accident in District Heights, Maryland, we can help.
It is a sad, but true fact: Accidents are a part of life. Things can, however, become more complicated if you or someone you love is injured because of someone else’s negligence. That’s where your District Heights Personal Injury Lawyer at The Lapidus Law Firm comes into the picture. Our job is to help you when someone else’s negligence caused your injuries.
How We Help Our Clients
Many people don’t know that they could, in fact, receive a fair and reasonable settlement to help with their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and much more when someone else’s negligence caused their injuries.
Here at The Lapidus Law Firm, we help clients in Maryland and Washington, DC who have been injured in a variety of ways. This is referred to as a personal injury lawsuit and no one person’s case is the same as another. They’re all quite different, and we take the time to look at each one in depth, so you’ll know if a fair and reasonable settlement is, in fact, a possibility for you.
Some Examples of Personal Injury Lawsuits in District Heights
- Falls: When a slippery floor at a place of business or a public sidewalk causes someone’s injuries, they should absolutely contact a Maryland Personal Injury Lawyer. These injuries can include arms, legs, wrists, ankles, and even concussions.
- Car and Truck Accidents: When someone else’s negligence behind the wheel caused your car crash and injuries, your District Heights Personal Injury Lawyer can help.
- Pedestrian Accidents: You may not be in the middle of bustling Washington, DC, but pedestrian accidents in the city suburbs happen all too often, and we can help.
- Medical Malpractice: Sometimes, even the medical professionals who have your health and well being in their hands are negligent. If this happens to you or someone you love, The Lapidus Law Firm could get you a fair and reasonable settlement.
- Beauty Salon Injuries: Chemical burns, hair loss, vision loss…. those are just a few of the common problems we’ve seen from past clients who were injured at a hair salon.
Those are just a few examples of some of the personal injury cases we handle. Many others come our way, and we make it our goal to give each one personal attention with the goal of obtaining a fair and reasonable settlement for the client(s).
Wrongful Death Lawsuits
When someone loses their life because of the negligence of another individual, this would also be handled by your PG County Personal Injury Lawyer. This falls under the scope of a Wrongful Death Lawsuit because a loved one is pursuing a fair and reasonable settlement on behalf of the victim; their injuries caused their death – which is why a personal injury lawyer then files a wrongful death lawsuit.
District Heights Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one is injured in District Heights because of someone else’s negligence, call The Lapidus Law Firm for a free, no-obligation consultation at (301) 605-4296. When you obtain representation from a District Heights Personal Injury Lawyer, your settlement offer will likely far exceed what you might receive without a lawyer from The Lapidus Law Firm on your case.
We know the laws, and with 4 decades of experience in representing people just like you, we’re proud of our reputation and our 5-star Google reviews. Let us look at your case to determine if we can help.