When you have been injured because of the negligence of else, you may be wondering if you “have a case.” In lawyer-speak – that means – should you receive a fair and reasonable settlement because you were injured? Some people make the mistake of assuming they do – or do not – have a viable personal injury case. However, regardless of your opinion, it is always in your best interest to contact a DC Personal Injury Lawyer to get the answer from an experienced professional.
To give you an idea of some of the personal injury lawsuits we file here at The Lapidus Law Firm, we have listed some of the most common situations involving our clients who have been injured.
- Vehicle Accidents – Car and truck accidents are very common in personal injury lawsuits. We see collisions that occurred in a variety of ways, including rear-end, head-on, side impact, and multiple vehicle accidents.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Crosswalks are supposed to be a safe zone, but pedestrians need to be extra vigilant in those hours at dusk and in the dark. This is the case on sidewalks, and in or out of the crosswalks.
- Medical Malpractice – When you are in the care of medical professionals – whether it be in an ambulance, in the hospital or at an urgent care facility, your health and well being should never be compromised.
- Bike Accidents – Because there are so many commuters going to and from work in Washington, DC, the road has to be shared with bikers and drivers. No matter your mode of transportation, it is crucial that you share the road and drive with other people in mind.
- Public Transportation Accidents – It may happen rarely, but even one accident on the Metro or on a Metrobus is one too many and in many cases, is completely unavoidable.
- School Bus Accidents – DC Public Schools may not have their own dedicated school buses, but they’re certainly a common mode of transportation from some private schools and schools in the suburbs.
- Wrongful Death – This kind of lawsuit is filed on behalf of the individual who died as a result of their injuries, by the family of the victims.
- Beauty Salon Injuries – The sharp utensils and chemicals, when handled carelessly, can lead to long term or even permanent injuries for the victim.
- Bed Bug Bites at Hotels – If you receive medical treatment as required, you may well have a case.
DC Personal Injury Lawyer
If you don’t see an accident that is similar to your circumstances listed above, don’t worry. Here at The Lapidus Law Firm, we take the time to look at every potential case and will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. We are dedicated to helping people just like you, so call your DC Personal Injury Lawyer today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation at (202) 785-5111. We are here for you!