Your Dedicated D.C. Metro Area Personal Injury Lawyers
Senior Attorney Lawrence S. Lapidus has been at the forefront of lawyers representing injured people in the Metro DC for over 40 years, first as a named partner in a regional law firm and in the past 8 years as the head of The LAPIDUS LAW FIRM.
He has tried well over 300 cases to verdicts in the local and federal courts in Maryland and D.C. and with local Virginia lawyers as co-counsel, in the Circuit Courts of Northern Virginia. In addition to the many awards Mr. Lapidus has earned for his work, he is also a member and former Local Chapter President of the American Board of Civil Trial Advocates.
- Experience: We have been serving this region’s residents for so long because we love what we do, and truly believe it is our calling to help our clients get treated fairly when they have been injured through no fault of their own. Nothing feels better than representing the 3rd generation in many families and working with people new to our area as well. We are proud to represent working people and to demonstrate how the legal system can work for them.
- Dedicated – We have that all-important excellent track record of exceeding our client’s expectations for several reasons, starting with our commitment and dedication to each case. Because we are committed to the highest ethical standards in the legal profession, our clients have told us that they feel supported, informed, and know their well being is our priority.
- Skill – Another reason for our excellent track record of obtaining fair and reasonable settlements for our clients: we know the laws applicable to personal injury claims and lawsuits. We know case values, and when the insurance adjusters respond to our settlement demands with their typical “low ball’ offers, we will call them on it and push-back until we reach – with our client’s permission— a fair settlement.
- Reputation – Don’t hesitate to ask around to find out more about us. We do everything we can to get a fair and reasonable settlement for our clients. What’s more – we hold ourselves to only the highest of legal and ethical standards. Because of that, judges – and even colleagues at other law firms know that’s how we operate, which could very well play a key role when retired judges get involved in the settlement process as Mediators. They know we play fair and as a result, we think they do too.
- Reviews – We welcome you to look at our Google reviews. You’ll find stellar comments from our clients, and, if you can’t tell already, that makes us proud. The sheer joy and relief we see from our clients when we’ve exceeded their expectations for a settlement amount is quite the reward for us. That’s undoubtedly one of the reasons we’re going 4 decades strong! See #1 above for more on that.
Metro DC Personal Injury Lawyers
If you need a Metro DC Personal Injury Lawyer, you can stop searching. We invite you to give us a call to see how we can help you with your injury claim.