Washington DC Auto Accident Attorney
While automobile accidents are common occurrences in our daily lives, dealing with aftermath of an accident can be difficult and overwhelming if you or a loved one has been injured. How can anyone be expected to think of legal options when trying to cope with medical complications, the loss or damage of property, or the expenses of an accident?
Automobile accidents happen every day. Be prepared: know when you need a Metro DC auto accident attorney. If your accident was more than a minor fender-bender, or if you were at all injured, you may need help from a car accident lawyer. Consult an Washington DC Auto Accidents Attorney in the following situations:
• You have been injured. Even an initially minor injury—a bumped head, a strained neck—can turn into a big problem. A Washington, DC automobile accident attorney can ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
• Before cooperating with the other party’s insurance company. Insurance companies try to establish liability while minimizing their own costs—anything you say can and will be used against you! Car accident attorneys in the DC Metro area know how to communicate and negotiate with insurance companies to safeguard your rights.
• Before cooperating with your insurance company. Your insurance company does not represent you, even though you pay them for insurance. To protect their shareholders, insurance companies always try to settle for the lowest amount, even if you have been injured. Automobile accident lawyers can talk with your insurer to maximize your compensation.
• If traffic violations led to or contributed to the accident. Disregard for the rules of the road sometimes proves a driver’s responsibility for an accident, and sometimes leads to a presumption that the driver caused the accident. If the other driver ran a red light, made an illegal U-turn, or turned into oncoming traffic, a auto accident attorney in Prince George County can make a strong case that the other driver is responsible and should bear the cost of the accident.
• If criminal charges are filed against the other driver. Occasionally the other driver’s conduct is so egregious that criminal charges are filed against him or her, e.g., for reckless driving. In this case, a Washington DC Metro area auto accident attorney can help you recover the largest amount of money for your injuries, and may even push for punitive damages.
Prince George’s County Auto Accident Lawyer Larry Lapidus is here to help you on the road to recovery. He works with clients seeking compensation for car crash injuries in the Metro DC area and Prince George’s County. Though there is no way to erase your accident or its effects, you can fight for compensation from the liable party. Mr. Lapidus has acted as an advocate for the rights of thousands of accident victims and can do the same for you if you contact him for help. His hard work and dedication have produced many substantial verdicts and settlements of accident victims.
Your Competent, Compelling Legal Counselor
With more than 35 years experience practicing law, Mr. Lapidus has the legal acumen necessary to consistently produce positive outcomes in complex crash cases. He is sensitive to your needs and helps you face the day-to-day issues an accident creates. He knows how to handle a wide variety of obstacles that may complicate the claims recovery process, including—
Mr. Lapidus gathers evidence to construct careful arguments so you can receive the maximum compensation under all applicable laws. When it comes to facing a tough opposition, his commanding courtroom presence and exemplary legal skills are two of your greatest assets.
Personal Knowledge of Head Injuries from Automobile Accidents
Mr. Lapidus has firsthand experience with and a thorough understanding of head injury trauma caused by a motor vehicle accident. He knows the signs the victim may exhibit and can help you, the opposing counsel, and the jury understand the lasting impact of a head injury. He does everything possible to ensure you receive the compensation you need to afford proper medical care.
For Compassionate Legal Assistance
With offices in Washington, DC, and Maryland, Lawrence S. Lapidus is your ideal automobile accident lawyer. Mr. Lapidus regularly represents clients in—
Contact Washington, DC automobile accidents attorney Larry Lapidus for a complimentary consultation.