As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to make its way across the country in record numbers, it’s become a Zoom world. Much of the workforce is still at home, so meetings and consultations have primarily taken place with Zoom, the online video conferencing app that’s become the go-to for most companies and businesses.
The Lapidus Law Firm is no different–after all, carrying on business as usual even when our physical offices are closed is crucial when it comes to the personal injury legal matters. Personal injury claims don’t take a break during a pandemic, and neither do we. The Lapidus Law Firm is and has been open for business since quarantine went into effect several months back, and much like other businesses, we’re conducting Zoom meetings and consultations with new and current clients.
All About Our Zoom Consultations
If you’re not familiar with Zoom or how our Zoom consultations work, here are five things to know:
- They’re free. Just like our regular, in-person consultations, our Zoom consults are always free. If you need legal assistance, don’t hesitate to contact The Lapidus Law Firm for your free, no-obligation consultation.
- They’re confidential. Whether a consultation is in-person or through Zoom, attorney-client conversations are ALWAYS confidential. So, you can take comfort in the fact that, even through Zoom, any consultation with The Lapidus Law Firm is private and just between us.
- You can use just about any device. One of the great things about Zoom is that you can download it to any device you have. That means you can consult with us on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
- It’s just like meeting in person. Aside from the fact that we’re not in the same room physically, a Zoom consultation is just like an in-person meeting. Anything that would be discussed in person can be addressed via Zoom. You’ll receive the same level of attention, the same level of care, and the same level of service as you would in our office.
- It won’t take much of your time. We know you’re busy, so we make sure that our time on Zoom calls counts.
The Beauty of Zoom Consultations
While we’d much rather meet with our clients in person, Zoom is a helpful tool because it offers a convenient platform to have consultations. Zoom is easy to use, it’s free, and it allows us to carry on as we usually would as if there were no pandemic happening. And because your convenience is our priority, we will continue to conduct our business through Zoom until it’s safe to meet in person.
5 Things to Know About Zoom Consultations
If you or someone you know has been involved in an accident or sustained a personal injury, call The Lapidus Law Firm at (202) 785-5111 or (301) 852-7500 to set up your free, no-obligation Zoom consultation. If you’re not familiar with Zoom, we will walk you through it, so the consultation is as smooth as possible. Even through this pandemic, The Lapidus Law Firm is always here to help you.