How a Bowie Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
You had no idea how difficult managing a car accident would be… even though it wasn’t your fault. Medical bills are arriving in the mail, insurance calls, email after email, and in the midst of it all, you just want to heal from your injury without all the stress that comes along with it.
There is one way you can make that happen: call your Bowie Car Accident Lawyer at The Lapidus Law Firm.
Should I Get a Lawyer?
When someone has been injured in any way – especially in a car accident – we recommend that the injured should absolutely get the representation of a lawyer. Here’s why:
- The legal paperwork involved with Bowie personal injury cases can be overwhelming. You need someone who can explain to you every clause in any paperwork place before you.
- The insurance company will offer a lowball settlement (if anything at all). However, when you have a Bowie Car Accident Lawyer, in most cases, your settlement offer will be significantly higher.
- The insurance company may try to dupe you: The adjusters have a team of lawyers behind them who devise sophisticated plans and schemes to justify why they won’t offer you more money. However, your Bowie Car Accident Lawyer knows better.
- You’ll have less stress: All those phone calls relating to your case are no longer a worry. You can simply refer any calls to The Lapidus Law Firm and we’ll gladly handle it on your behalf!
There are many more reasons why you should get a Bowie Car Accident Lawyer, but this is an excellent starting point in sharing just a few reasons why you shouldn’t handle your case alone.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Your car accident injury is unique to your own circumstances and it should be treated as such. There are dozens of injuries associated with car accidents, some of which include:
- Concussions (TBI)
- Broken Bones
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Stretched or Torn Tendons
Outside of the settlement, you receive directly because of the work of your Bowie Car Accident Lawyer, the most valuable benefit of obtaining representation from an attorney at The Lapidus Law Firm is the legal guidance you will receive. Even a seemingly innocent move on your part could have a negative impact on your case, so we’ll make sure you know how to handle phone calls, interactions on social media, medical appointments and so much more. Additionally, we will keep you fully informed of each step of the legal process, so you are kept up to date on how your case is progressing.
How long your case will take to conclude is dependent on the insurance company’s willingness to offer a fair and reasonable settlement for your injuries. If they choose to play fair, your case could be closed – with a favorable settlement – in a matter of weeks. However, it is when the insurance company decides to play unfair that personal injury cases can take a bit longer.
However, it’s always worth it in the end: when we tap into our four decades of experience and use our award-winning expertise in litigation, that’s a sign that your personal injury case is either ending soon or will go to trial. You have great peace of mind in knowing that no matter how your case unfolds, we don’t let up until we win your case. Getting fair and reasonable settlement is our goal – and we fight aggressively to make sure YOU win!
Bowie Car Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, call your Bowie Car Accident Lawyer at The Lapidus Law Firm today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation at (301) 605-4296. You will be treated like a VIP and will relish in knowing that your Bowie Car Accident Lawyer team from The Lapidus Law Firm is on your side and working every day on your behalf.