A lot of stress can come with filing a lawsuit. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, not only do you have to deal with the legal aspects of the case, but you also have to recover from the damages.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by your personal injury case, you need a trusted attorney at your side. Our lawyers at The Lapidus Law Firm are ready and able to take on cases like yours and will work tenaciously to get you a fair and reasonable settlement.
Personal Injury Cases
Many things can fall under the umbrella of what would be considered a “personal injury.” A personal injury case is a legal dispute between a person that has been harmed from an accident or injury, and someone else was responsible for the harm that occurred.
A personal injury may include:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
- Amusement park accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
- Bed Bug Bites
- And much more
The injury claims do not only have to be physical. You can also claim any mental/emotional harm experienced such as PTSD, emotional distress, and diminished quality of life. Our goal is for your settlement amount to cover medical expenses (including doctors appointments, physical therapy, ambulance fees, and hospital fees), lost wages due to time away from work, damages to your property, physical or emotional pain and suffering, and more.
How Do I Know If I Need a Lawyer?
It is almost always suggested to hire a lawyer when dealing with a personal injury case. At the very least, schedule a free, no obligation consultation so you can find out if your lawyer believes you have a chance of getting a fair and reasonable settlement.
Where do you stand to benefit from hiring The Lapidus Law Firm?
- Higher chances of a larger settlement: We bring to you 4 decades of personal injury experience – and an excellent history of happy clients thrilled with the outcome of their cases.
- Investigations: An attorney will conduct an extensive investigation and gather everything needed for your case.
- Claim Evaluation: Insurance adjusters will – in most cases – give you the lowest possible settlement offer.
- In-Depth Knowledge: With forty years of experience, our law firm has extensive knowledge of personal injury lawsuits, and we will fight tenaciously on your behalf.
- Insurance Company Communications: We will communicate with the insurance company adjusters so you can focus on getting better.
- Peace of Mind: You will be able to rest easy knowing that your case is in the care of our trusted lawyers.
Personal Injury Lawyer in DC and Maryland
Do not hesitate to give us a call at (202) 785-5111 or (301) 852-7500 for a free consultation today.