Injuries are part of life. No one wants to deal with them, but they happen. Many times they occur when we least suspect them. While riding a bike, driving a car, walking through a parking lot, picking up some groceries at the store. It’s the seemingly uneventful situations that can suddenly turn tragic and turn lives upside-down.
And if you run into one of these situations and are injured in the metro DC area due to someone else’s negligence, you’re going to want excellent legal representation, lawyers with decades of experience handling personal injury claims. You’ll want to turn to the Temple Hills Injury Lawyers with The Lapidus Law Firm.
Types Of Claims
Personal injuries come in many forms. It’s not just the cases you see on TV–the typical slip-and-fall cases or car accidents. While we do represent claims as such, but we also handle many other cases that fall under the personal injury umbrella.
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Car Accidents
- Falls in stores, parking lots, and other commercial properties
- Dog bites that require medical attention
- Bed bug bites from hotels
What You Should Do If You’re Injured
If you’re in Temple Hills and experience any of these types of personal injuries, make sure you get to an ER or a doctor as soon as you can. Why? Two main reasons:
- It’s your health–do not mess around with it. Get checked out for your own well-being.
- If you think you have a legitimate personal injury claim, it’s vital that you are seen by a medical professional in a timely manner. The reason is, insurance company defense lawyers can and will use it against you if you don’t do this–they’ll see the injury as not serious if you don’t seek prompt medical attention; the longer you wait, the worse your chances of receiving a reasonable settlement. Remember, insurance companies and their lawyers are in business to pay the least amount of money possible. So, make sure you see a doctor ASAP!
Next, call the Temple Hills Injury Lawyers at The Lapidus Law Firm. Do not speak to lawyers or adjusters representing the at fault driver until you have received legal guidance from our team. Do not speak to the negligent party. Do not accept any type of settlement or sign any waivers or other documents.
What You Can Expect
The Lapidus Law Firm will never promise a settlement because, ethically, we can’t. Any lawyer who does promise you a settlement is not being honest. What we can guarantee is that we’ll put in the time and hard work to get you the best possible outcome.
We’ll handle the details–the negotiating with insurance companies and the back-and-forth with the negligible party’s attorneys. “Our objectives is to minimize the stress and aggravation involved in the claims /litigation process to the greatest extent possible”
Put another way, we’ll handle everything you shouldn’t have to so you can focus on your recovery. You can always count on us to communicate with you honestly and to work diligently with your best interests in mind.
Temple Hills Injury Lawyer
Regardless of what type of personal injury you sustain in Temple Hills or the DC metro area, The Lapidus Law Firm is ready to help. Our decades of personal injury experience as well as our track record handling personal injury cases speak for themselves. So let us go to work for you. Give us a call today at (301) 852-7500 to set up your free, no-obligation Zoom consultation.
Written by Larry Lapidus