Accidents are part of life. It’s unfortunate, but they happen every day. Whether it’s an auto accident, truck accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle accident, or any other accident where you’re the victim of negligence in the state of Maryland, you need to do a few things. One of the most important is getting yourself a top injury lawyer—and The Lapidus Law Firm is a great option.
What to Do If You’re in an Accident
- Regardless of the type of accident you’re involved in, the most important thing for you to do is seek medical attention if you are hurt. Even if it’s a seemingly minor incident or you’re not in excruciating pain, it is never a bad idea to play it safe and get your injuries checked by a doctor promptly.
- Call the Maryland Injury Lawyers at The Lapidus Law Firm. Once you’ve sought medical attention, contact us.
What Will an Injury Lawyer Do for You?
We’ll do all the “heavy lifting” in regard to the legal aspects of your claim, so you don’t have to. If we take your case, rest assured that the Maryland Injury Lawyers at The Lapidus Law Firm will work tirelessly to get you a fair and reasonable settlement.
While we can’t ethically guarantee a specific result, know that we’ll put in the time and effort by investigating the accident, communicating with lawyers and doctors, and negotiating with insurance companies if they haven’t already offered you a fair and reasonable settlement. And if the settlement offer IS a fair and reasonable one? We’ll tell you that too because YOUR well-being is essential to us.
What Will You Get from The Lapidus Law Firm?
- 40 years of personal injury law experience in Maryland.
- Consistent, clear communication throughout your case.
- A team of dedicated lawyers who are well-respected by peers in the legal community.
- Unparalleled commitment and tenacity to your claim.
Maryland Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you know is the victim of an accident caused by negligence in Maryland, call The Lapidus Law Firm at (301) 852-7500. We’ll set up a free, no-obligation consultation so we can discuss your claim.