Personal Injury Attorney in Washington, DC
When you or a loved one is injured in an accident because of someone else’s negligence, it isn’t just about the physical challenges. The other associated difficulties are nearly unimaginable if you haven’t personally experienced what it’s like to be injured by someone else in an accident.
The silver lining is that your personal injury attorney in Washington, DC is dedicated to helping you manage your injuries by pursuing a fair and reasonable settlement that is favorable to you.
What is a Fair and Reasonable Settlement?
A fair and reasonable settlement is what your Lapidus Law Firm attorney will pursue for you. Frivolous lawsuits are not the focus of our attorneys. We take immense pride in helping people who are injured and who are not being treated fairly by the insurance company which should, in fact, be offering a fair and reasonable settlement.
This means that your settlement offer should include a fair dollar amount for:
- Property Damage (if applicable)
- Lost Wages (from the past)
- Lost Wages (for the future)
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Quality of Life
- And Much More
When the insurance company doesn’t include all those areas listed above in your settlement offer AND doesn’t offer a fair monetary value for each one, you need a DC Personal Injury Lawyer to step in and challenge the insurance company.
Why Get A Personal Injury Lawyer?
The insurance company is REALLY hoping that you don’t obtain representation from an attorney. The reason? The adjusters know that you don’t have in-depth knowledge of the legal environment surrounding your injury claim like the lawyers at The Lapidus Law Firm do. They also know that when the injured gets a great, experienced lawyer, their settlement offer will likely be increased by not hundreds – but THOUSANDS of dollars. And who benefits most in this scenario? YOU! When you choose the right law firm to represent you, in most cases:
- Your settlement offer will increase significantly
- Your stress levels will decrease
- Your medical bills can be paid off
- You can focus on healing and getting better
How Else Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help?
An excellent personal injury lawyer will fight for a victim’s justice. What does that mean? Doing their best and working their hardest to get the victim a fair and reasonable settlement. Victims of negligence often have several hardships to deal with–injury, pain, suffering, lost wages, possible unemployment, medical bills. Why should the victim be forced to be responsible for all of these stresses when they wouldn’t have even been in that situation if not for the irresponsible behavior of someone else?
The Washington, DC personal injury attorneys at the Lapidus Law Firm will fight for what’s right for the victim. We’ll listen compassionately, examine every detail of your case, and do all the communicating with medical providers, other attorneys, and insurance companies on your behalf.
You see, insurance companies don’t have your best interest in mind; they’d prefer you accept a minimal settlement that won’t cover much of anything. The Lapidus Law Firm, with more than 40 years of personal law experience, will handle all of the negotiations with the insurance companies to help get you a fair, reasonable settlement for the hardships you’ve experienced.
How Personal Injury Cases Work
Now that you understand how you can benefit immensely by getting representation from The Lapidus Law Firm, consider how the process will unfold.
- You will schedule your free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll look at your case in depth and make sure you have a full understanding of all the possible outcomes.
- We’ll walk you through each step of the legal process and keep you informed as each development unfolds.
- Our goal is for your case is for it to end in one of two ways: Either with a fair and reasonable settlement offer (that means your case likely won’t go to court and could wrap up fast) or for your case to end with a favorable ruling from a judge or by a jury (and that means your case could take longer to make its way through the court system). Either way, we’ll be working tenaciously and diligently to prove that the insurance company needs to uphold its moral responsibility to the injured.
- Payment: You don’t need to worry about making a payment early on in your case. The Lapidus Law Firm receives its fee at the conclusion of the case as a percentage of the final settlement.
Personal Injury Attorney in Washington, DC
When you’re doing that all too common web search: “personal injury attorney Washington, DC” you’ll need to do some research. There are plenty of dc law firms to be found, but only one has Larry Lapidus at the helm of its law offices with 4 decades of experience as a Washington, DC Personal Injury Lawyer.
Call Attorney Lapidus and his team today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation at (202) 785-5111 so we can get started on your case.